Tri Valley Lacrosse Camp is a youth boys' day camp designed to improve players fundamentals and field IQ through an engaging, fun, competitive and positive atmosphere. Camp Director and Hopkinton Varsity Head Coach Dan Norton leads the staff which includes local high school coaches, current college and high school student-athletes.
Whether you have never picked up a stick before or are playing for high level club teams, we customize the curriculum to make every player improve. Campers will have fun and be exposed to a variety of skills and drills as well as our Guest Speaker Series during the lunch breaks.
Who; Your son, grades 1-8 in the 21/22 academic year
Where; Hopkinton High School, Hopkinton MA.
When; July 18-21, 2022. Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 2:00pm
Drop offs begin at 8:00 am.
To Register, Click HERE or the registration tab at www.CoyotesLacrosse.com
Camp Cost; $325
- Boys equipment: Lacrosse stick, pads, helmet, mouth guard, cleats,
- 1 healthy snack and lunch each day
- Water in a refillable water bottle
- Sun Block
Dan Norton, TVL Camp Director
- Head Coach Hopkinton HS (2015- Present)
- Tri-Valley League Coach of the Year (2017)
- EMLOA Bill Miller Award (2019)
- Head Coach Ashland HS (2012-2014)
- Hopkinton Youth Lacrosse- Director of Player and Coaching Development
- Club coach for Coyotes Lacrosse
- Elementary Wellness Teacher, Hopkinton 2010 - Present
- Masters' Degree in Coaching and Athletic Administration
- 4 year lacrosse player at Springfield College (degree in Movement and Sports Studies)
Other questions? email@example.com